1. Remove bandage after 2to 3 hours.
2. Soak in warm water for 25-30 minutes or take a shower, Wash and rinse your new tattoo(s) very well with mild soap, and pat it dry. The FIRST cleaning of your tattoo is very important! you want to clean off the excess blood and plasma outside of your seal-off tattooed
skin, than you shouldn't have too much of scab, or non at all!
3. Apply a VERY THIN COAT of Tat-Wax or Aquaphor lotion 2 or 3 times daily when needed until it is healed.
4. DO NOT pick or disrupt any scab if you have.
5. For a least TWO WEEKS, the new tattoo(s) should not be exposed to the sun, and NO swimming in fresh, salt, or chlorinated water.
6. Always keep the new tattoo(s) CLEAN, and under cover of your clean clothing, when work under HOT SWEATY or DUSTY environment.
7. If you have allergic or reaction from the tattoo, or any thing you apply on your tattoo, contact your artist, consult your health care practitioner, and report any diagnosed infection, allergic reaction.
8. If your new tattoo is on the CALF or ANKLE area, elevate your leg as much as you can for the first 3-4 days.
**AFTER YOUR NEW TATTOO HEALED, WE RECOMMEND YOU APPLY SUN BLOCK ON ALL OF YOUR TATTOOS, WHENEVER YOU ARE GOING OUTSIDE, TO EXPOSE UNDER THE SUNLIGHT. THIS WILL HELP PROTECT THEM FROM FADING EASY, AND KEEP THEM LOOKING GREAT FOR LONG TIME!!**